The Larry Fitzgerald Foundation believes in supporting those who provide adequate and equitable programs to those impacted by breast cancer and programs for youth to have access to educational resources that enhance their ability to learn and become positive change agents for the future.
We recognize that our biggest partners in creating equitable opportunities are our grantees. The organizations on the ground, doing the work each day to address the barriers communities experience when it comes to the lack of resources and programming. We’ve provided over 1000+ grants to organizations and nonprofits doing meaningful and impactful work in the areas of youth education and breast cancer awareness. If you are interested in becoming a partner and applying for one of our grants, please read the qualifications below and complete the application form.
Qualifications and Criteria
- Grant applications are open to all 501(c)(3) organizations in support of YOUTH EDUCATION and BREAST CANCER AWARENESS regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- Organizations located in the continental United States in addition to Hawaii are eligible to apply.
- Youth Education grants may ONLY be used for projects in support K-12 reading proficiency, after school programs, youth camps and technology.
- Breast Cancer Awareness grants may ONLY be used for projects in support of education, research, resources, and family support.
- Grants awarded will be issued in the amount of $1,000, $2,000, $3,000, $4,000, $5,000 or in the form of a grant/donation as determined by the purpose statement of the organization.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter along with the completed application.
- Please be advised a submitted application DOES NOT guarantee funding nor a specific timeline for response and/or consideration.
- Applications must be submitted via our online system.